Thursday, November 13, 2014

Venus conjunct Midheaven


Jack Nicholson: Venus in Aries conjunct Midheaven
Venus conjunct the Midheaven indicates that you have a deep-seated yearning to be loved by the world. Therefore, the way you wish to conquer the world is by making it love you. This makes your journey toward your highest ambitions and goals of the kinder, gentler variety. Our Venus sign represents what makes us attractive to others, as well as the manner in which we attract love and affection into our lives. So, with this planet as your most elevated, you’re going to achieve great things in life with a big pot of honey, not vinegar. You will totally charm your way toward success, in the manner that your Venus sign appeals to others, and might even find success through love affairs. There’s nothing wrong with that. Just make sure you’re not sliding by solely on charm.

Our authoritative role in our professional life is dictated by our Midheaven. Therefore, those with Venus conjunct the Midheaven usually make highly likable, agreeable authority figures. You can be the boss that everyone loves and who more than a few in the workplace are harboring a crush on. With Venus culminating, you just can’t help but be an attractive presence in your professional sphere. But, this placement gives you a responsibility to emit these good vibes and ensure that everyone gets along. You want to spread peace and happiness throughout your career field. Just be sure that you’re not being too passive or accommodating just to keep everyone content, as this can happen when you take this title as peacemaker a bit too far. There needs to be balance in this sense, of course. You can, instead, use Venus to effectively mediate disputes and put a smile on others’ faces, as well as engage in a career that involves giving beauty to the world in some form, such as the arts or the fashion industry.

In high school, it’s typically difficult for the peers of a Venus conjunct Midheaven individual to dislike them. You could’ve been friends with everyone or, at the very least, made virtually no enemies during your time there. You were probably one of the biggest candidates for pretty superlatives like Best Dressed or Most Attractive. And there’s also the subject of dating which, in most cases with this position, was an overwhelming drive in your social life. You were seen as a major catch by most of your peers and things haven’t changed much in adulthood. With Venus culminating, you develop a worldly status as someone who’s particularly desirable, no matter what you may look like physically. You project the most attractive qualities of your Venus sign for the world to see, giving you an image as sweet as it is sexy. Your love life can be the talk of the town, but mostly because so many are eager to know if they’ve got a shot or not. You’ll probably enjoy all ofthe admiration but also handle it with supreme grace. 

17 comments:

  1. This explains Venus conjunct Mid-heaven perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jonathan! Is this your placement, if you don't mind me asking?

      Delete
    2. Yes it is, Jupiter in 7th opposing ascendant and Venus conjunct Midheaven.

      Delete
  2. Tried leaving a comment but didn't work haha.

    So I have this placement. However these wonderful qualities seem to not bless my life. My whole highschool life I was met with bullying. People hated me especially females.
    I have a great and I meant great appreciation for art. Can't say I am overly artistic. Have a nice speaking voice and danced my whole life.
    I truly want to be loved by the *world* but not in an egotistical way. I just want others to know the feeling of love and to receive that back.
    I have a few heavy venus and neptune aspects.
    And my venus also trines my ascendant.

    Taurus ascendant
    pisces sun
    scorpio moon
    pisces mercury
    aries mars
    Capricorn venus

    Thank you so much for writing this article.
    love to all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Chantel. The comments are moderated by me - which I started after getting too many spammers - so you just have to wait a bit for me to approve of the comment.

      Sorry to hear about your high school experiences. Do you have any squares or oppositions to Venus? That can explain some difficulties in getting the true popularity you want. I do think the Midheaven first starts really influencing us in high school; when we first become really reputation-conscious. So, the negative experiences you had in high school - of being bullied and not being treated in a loving way by many of your peers - is still influencing your Venus conjunct the Midheaven, making you want to love and be loved by the world. Which is fine, so long as you're just being genuinely peaceful and affectionate toward people and not basing too much of your happiness in this.

      Delete
    2. This all really resonates with me (I have Venus in Leo conj. Virgo midheaven, + Virgo sun) - I was also bullied in school, until the end of high school (as you said, Wayman, when I really became more aware of my "reputation") when I made some intentional changes to my "image", which to be honest had been pretty dorky! I know part of the reason I was a target for bullying was due to coming from a poor background and moving around a lot, constantly being the newcomer having to start from scratch in building relationships while many others already had their long-time "cliques"...but I can imagine astrological factors playing into it too. I figure having a lot of Virgo energy alone was a big factor, with its shyness, timidity, sensitivity, etc (I would think Pisces sun, for you Chantel, could have a similar effect). Wayman, you asked about having squares or conj. to Venus - I have Venus square ascendant (Scorpio), which I would imagine is pretty influential, though I don't know much about that aspect yet. Phew! I could go on and on (being a Virgo and all :))..anyway, thanks Wayman for the spot-on article! Very illuminating stuff. God bless you all!

      Delete
  3. Very accurate ! I agree with everything on your post as it's all true for me; Venus conjunct midheaven in Leo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Have Venus In Scorpio Conjunct Midheaven Which Is Also In Scorpio. What Does This Indicate About Me ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It means that you make the world fall in love with you by seducing people (figuratively speaking!) and being something of a mystery. You're very, very charming and alluring with that combination but you can have a way of controlling the public through that magical charm.

      Delete
    2. Wow This Really Explains Alot ! I Also Have A Sun In Scorpio. Is There More ? Ive Always Kind Of Been Aware Of This "Control", But I Never Understood It.

      Delete
  5. Hi there, I have this placement with Venus in Pisces (10th house) and MC in Aqua. I'm trying to figure out my skills and career path via my birth chart, and I read that aspects to your MC can be good indicators. Can you give me some more light on this placement with these signs (if that is at all important), or do you have any other comments? Thank you so much if you answer, I loved this article :)

    (My MC also squares Pluto in 6th, Opposes Mars in 3rd, Semisextiles Mercury in10th, semisquares sun in 11th.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very true. I can easily get too much attention. Thanks for writing! I love to learn about astrology, not just as a hobby, but as a way to understand how life really works. I have venus in Taurus (10th) conjunct Mercury, Leo ascendant conjunct mars (1st), sun in Gemini (11th) and Pisces moon (8th).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm, this explains a lot.
    I have Venus in Virgo conjunct Midheaven in Virgo (10th)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Venus conjunct Midheaven in Pisces.And Sun in the 9th house in Aquarius. What careers would best suit me?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Venus conjunct Midheaven in Pisces.And Sun in the 9th house in Aquarius. What careers would best suit me?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This explain me a little bit lol, I dunno.

    ReplyDelete