Thursday, September 17, 2015

My Interview with Tara Nikita




So, I’m excited to share with you guys this interview that I just did with astrologer/spiritualist Tara Nikita, who I’ve had the pleasure of doing two readings for and getting to know one-on-one. She has her own blog and she focuses more so on the generally spiritual aspects of things, even though she does touch on astrology, as well. She also gives Tarot readings, which I think is awesome because I personally haven’t gotten into Tarot yet and know very little about it. So, if you’re looking for a Tarot reading, you should definitely check out her blog to get one!

Anyways, she interviewed me on just a few things, like how I first got into astrology and why I do readings and the things I like about my chart. I’m my typically long-winded self, which should come as no surprise. But, hopefully, after reading it, you’ll start following Tara’s blog because she has a great perspective on this whole thing that’s personable, lively, and interesting.

Follow the link to check it out and browse the rest of her blog:

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I enjoyed that. Your passion for astrology is quite infectious :)

    ReplyDelete