Saturday, March 12, 2016

Jupiter conjunct North Node in Virgo: Evolving by Improving

Jupiter has been transiting the sign of Virgo since fall of 2015 and will continue until this fall, when it moves into Libra. But, something magical has happened as of lately. Around the end of last year/the beginning of this year, the North Node moved into the sign of Virgo. For the past few months, Jupiter has been conjunct the North Node. The significance of this transit shouldn’t be underestimated. Both Jupiter and the North Node are about growing and becoming enlightened, in different ways. Jupiter’s enlightenment brings you abundance and sends you on an adventure, while the North Node’s enlightenment hits you on a soul-level, bringing you deep fulfillment. So, with these astrological bodies conjunct, there is an adventure of the soul that’s going on.

Both Jupiter and the North Node in Virgo are about growing as a person via productivity, good health, clarity, and improvement. With them being conjunct until July 2016, we will all experience amazing growth if we put our nose to the grindstone and really get to work. People can so easily interpret Virgo’s work as literal work. Of course, that can be true. Now can be a time where your actual work is experiencing positive growth. That’s definitely happening for me. But, just as often, if not more, this work can be a work on the self. Where Jupiter and the North Node are concerned, I definitely think that’s the case. Hopefully, though, instead of Virgo’s bad rap for unnecessary self-criticism, what’s happening for you is positive self-improvement.



That can happen in so many different ways. You will have to check out what house the Jupiter conjunct North Node transit falls in your birth chart. Then, take the remaining four months of this transit to improve that house. Is it occurring in your 3rd House? Improve your intellect, your communication skills, maybe even relations with siblings and neighbors. If it’s in the 7th House, you are being asked to improve your relationships and the kind of influence you want to have as a partner and a friend. For me, it’s happening in the 8th House. It would be an overshare for me to tell you how things are improving in my life. But, let’s just say that they are. Not just in a racy way, though. I’m also releasing a lot of emotional baggage and issues and being empowered by it.

I do have Virgo planets in the 8th. Jupiter and the North Node have been conjunct my Venus in Virgo all this time and it will continue throughout. If you have Virgo planets between about 12 and 22 degrees, then they are experiencing a long-running conjunction to Jupiter and the North Node. This transit is making us work harder to improve the house that it falls in. But, if there are also some Virgo planets in the mix, this is especially true. I would say that the past several months have been a very good time for people with planets in Virgo. I suspect that most of us are benefiting from this transit in ways that are allowing us to really evolve. Maybe some negative attitudes that have led to harsh criticism, insecurity, rigid routine, or slavish work habits are being transcended. Jupiter turns whatever it touches to gold and the North Node brings a highly positive, balanced expression. So, those of us with Virgo planets are seeing the best being brought out in these placements: intelligence, humility, groundedness, and efficiency.

Is it your Jupiter Return in Virgo? Well, regardless of what else is happening, you’re already in for a time where you are learning the power of the belief in working hard, staying humble, and keeping your vision clear. The Jupiter Return in Virgo can bring on an excess of tasks and job demands into one’s life. Yet, it will usually not feel stressful. Instead, the person feels like their increased workload is sending them off on a glorious journey. With the North Node conjunct your Jupiter right now, you will also experience greater spiritual awareness. An amazing kind of abundance can flow into your life, at the moment, that will allow you to understand just how capable and effective you can be. A lot will be on your plate but you will most likely be able to handle it with a wonderfully positive attitude. If you have some squares or oppositions to your Jupiter, then there might be a period of trying to work all of this out. But, don’t worry. You’ll get there.

Now, it might also be your North Node Return in Virgo. This is a time where you can get on the right spiritual path by aligning yourself with your efficient, practical, analytical traits. You can overcome your habits of being lost in confusion, delusion, or self-victimization by really organizing yourself and your life. Bear in mind that your South Node has also returned to Pisces. So, it can be even more tempting than usual for you to get so wrapped up in la-la land that you forget about the reality of your situation. Since Jupiter is opposite the South Node, you will get more grief from the Universe than usual for such behavior. Yet, you also have the chance to utilize Jupiter’s positivity and grand vision to come up with a smart game plan (Virgo) that takes advantage of your imaginative, intuitive sensibilities (Pisces).

Now will be a wonderful time to find balance between your Nodes. I think Virgo North Node people are going to be even more compelled than usual to reach for their higher self. Jupiter is showing you all the great things that can happen when you tap into your Virgo side. So, you have the chance now to do so, understanding that clinging to your Pisces South Node comfort zone is actually only going to limit you. But, in knowing these limitations, you will also be able to use your natural skills of visualizing, fantasizing, and empathizing in order to support the pragmatic, higher purpose of your North Node in Virgo. The world is opening up for you. Take advantage of it!


9 comments:

  1. Insightful article!
    Ya know, this is going on in my 1st house, and not only my 1st house but also conjunct my moon and ASC. Now I've studied astrology for quite some time, so I have a good grasp at what improving Xth house might mean, but I'm not really getting it for the 1st.

    What could it mean, improving yourself? Maybe working on your perception of self? I'm just not sure. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah - nice to know my recent efforts at improving myself are reflected in the skies! Jupiter's only just entered my 2nd... Don't know what to expect from that (me and that house are basically strangers), but while it's been in my 1st house, I've been focusing on exercise and acquiring skills, and moving away from a certain social media platform that does nothing but devour my time, stress me out, damage my confidence in myself, and encourage my 7th house tendencies to try to defer to and please everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What if south node is in Virgo? Thank you. I am glad you write about recent transits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean natal south node in virgo.

      Delete
  4. I think you might agree that, this is one the hardest nodal placements, due to the chaos, delusion, sacrifice, and confusion of the south node.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I definitely agree with that. The temptation to give in to Pisces is very real.

      Delete
  5. I was seriously going to tell you off, man. But now that I think about it, thought you would rather read this: ba doink a doink, oink, oink, oink, don't point mister. That's not nice. Should I stay to my device, "tittle" "tattle" and "prittle" "prattle" Thought it might allow us to evolve and improve, if we did a little comedy. Now, your turn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/where-do-i-use-commas

      Delete
  6. I just checked my June 20th transit for the Full Moon.

    And I've noticed that transit NORTH NODE & JUPITER will conjunct my DSC.
    I am a bit lost with the multiple transit like those. Especially with the Mutable Square (Cross) still around.

    What do you think about that ?

    ReplyDelete