Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Coming June 27 - The Descendant: The Other Half Of You (E-Book)



Last month, I announced I was doing an e-book on the Descendant and now I finally have a release date for you. It will be available for purchase on June 27. I will be selling it here on the blog (through a payment page as well as an ad that leads to said page) and you’ll be able to buy it through PayPal. Once you make the payment, the e-book, which will be available in PDF format, will be sent to you via e-mail.

Every single person has a Descendant and it’s involved in the balancing out of and mutual satisfaction (or lack thereof) within their relationships. So, hopefully, this e-book, titled The Descendant: The Other Half Of You, can be something that everyone will find relatable and helpful as, of course, there will be chapters on each Descendant sign, from Aries to Pisces. Serving as the opposite angle of your Ascendant, aka Rising sign, the Descendant not only indicates just what you are looking for from a partner, whether that’s a romantic partner or a close friend. It also symbolizes what you have to offer as a partner in equal measure, which is something that isn’t as focused upon when people discuss the Descendant and/or 7th House.

As someone with a loaded 7th House, it is my strong belief that we need to be as whole as possible as individuals first, knowing what we have to bring to the table in our relationships, in order to get the most out of these unions. So, this e-book will be shining a light on a topic that isn’t as discussed as it should be. My hope is that it can re-unite you with the “other half” of yourself, i.e. the traits of your Descendant, allowing you to love and value these traits more within yourself in order for them to be loved and valued by those who share a similar energy.

Looking forward to sharing this with you!

Wayman

*** I originally scheduled this e-book to be published on June 22 but I am pushing it back to June 27, to give me a little more time to deliver a high quality product to you 

8 comments:

  1. I still follow...and I'm most certainly supporting this book. You are one of the absolute best. I can't wait, I knooooow this is going to be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait. I have Pluto in 7th. With Mars in my first, opposite it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Can't wait for this new information. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. With Leo intercepted in my 7th house, can I consider the Sun being the co-ruler of my 7th house?

    ReplyDelete